30 DAY LUNAR CYCLE
Achieve your life goals with the moon.
New Moon (Week 1)
Plan something new.
Waxing Moon (Week 2)
Take action toward your goal.
Full Moon (Week 3)
Assess, get creative, make adjustments.
Waning Moon (Week 4)
Establish your goal. Replace the old with the new.
Dark Moon (Last 2-3 Days)
Relax, clear mind, wait for clear inspiration.
(Also apply to Void-Of-Course Moon and Lunar Eclipse.)
Full Moon Ritual
A Full Moon is symbolic of an emotional awakening, enlightenment or nirvana. The Sun and Moon are at equal degrees and directly opposite each other. The full face of the Moon lights up and shines with the light of the Sun.
Around the time of a Full Moon, you can more easily see things under the surface or behind the mask. Maybe you were in denial of something, such as your honest thoughts and feelings. Or maybe you receive higher insights that clarify an issue. Something hidden may get exposed.
There may be some emotional intensity which shows you what you really love and value, getting you closer to your most authentic goals that deeply satisfy you.
“Look deep, deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” –– Albert Einstein To Margot Einstein, after his sister’s Maja’s death, 1951; quote by Hanna Loewy in A&E Television Einstein Biography, VPI International, 1991.
A Full Moon also represents the time of harvest. You are now reaping what you sowed at the New Moon – whether you realized you were growing seeds or not.
A Full Moon is an excellent time to assess your goal, objective, or project started at the New Moon. Is it turning out the way you intended? Or maybe not quite so much?
Now is the time to make adjustments before establishing your goal or objective in your life.
Around the time of a Full Moon, Cosmic forces support both small adjustments and major shifts. Changes you make this week are more likely to succeed and align with your True Heart, because your intuition and emotions are more clear.
You can also move past setbacks and roadblocks more easily this week. If your goal or project brings you bliss, your intuition (higher intelligence) and emotions are tools to navigate more difficult challenges.
Here are some ideas for your Full Moon ritual:
You can do anything you want for your moon ritual. Just make it conscious and authentic.
To start your moon ritual, you might have a simple plan or write down the order of events. This allows you to be in the present moment which is necessary to align with your goal in present reality. THIS IS HOW THE MAGIC HAPPENS! Otherwise, your goal remains just a fantasy.
To remove all distractions and come into the present moment, you might take time to clean your sacred space, close your eyes, and patiently allow thoughts to pass and fade out.
Or, you might set firm boundaries and take charge of your energy. Everything is alive, even synthetic objects because everything is energy. Connect with the living essence of the universe within you and see your goal or project from a state of EMPOWERMENT.
When you’re ready, you can indicate the start of your ritual by ringing a bell, chanting a mantra, drawing a tarot card, or simply saying, “So we begin.”
MOON AND ASTROLOGY
You can celebrate your moon ritual according to the moon’s current placement in the sky. Constellation energy can be especially helpful if emotions or intuition are blocked and you aren’t sure what to do.
Refer to moontracks.com to follow the Moon’s signs, the Moon’s phases, Void-of-Course dates, and Lunar Eclipses.
- Moon in Aries: It’s time to celebrate YOU and your true life passion.
- Moon in Taurus: Focus on true beauty. Radiate from within. Make something look nice. This is an auspicious Moon!
- Moon in Gemini: Learn what you’re honestly interested in or join a fan club.
- Moon in Cancer: Who is your real family and where is your real home? Who or what makes you feel emotionally secure? This is another auspicious Moon.
- Moon in Leo: You finally have the courage to put yourself out there. Go for it!
- Moon in Virgo: Zero in on cleaning up your work life, daily routine, or food intake.
- Moon in Libra: Commit to real love or genuine connections without over-sacrificing.
- Moon in Scorpio: Integrate your fears, especially fears of intimacy.
- Moon in Sagittarius: It’s an excellent time for an adventure – with caution.
- Moon in Capricorn: Loosen up before taking on a professional commitment. Or just loosen up.
- Moon in Aquarius: Think outside the box, especially with friends and technology.
- Moon in Pisces: Solitude and art projects. But don’t forget those you love.